Thursday, February 03, 2005

So Here We Are

Message from Antonio
Received 09:08 GMT

Young fish,

Shame about Razorlight, their singer has laryngitis so I believe. I guess you wont be going tonight? Wont be much point. What is happening with you and Jessica at the moment?

Been busy this week and the Ginger Man is here so I haven't been getting much sleep. He arrived Monday evening 7:40pm. 8:30pm we go out. 11:30pm go to the four floors. 1:45am he left with a not so pretty local lass. He hadn't been out on the pull in a while so I think he was desperate. We're off out tonight should be pretty cool, starting off at a bar on the 72nd floor of a sky scraper with full length windows, my favourite bar. Ginger Man seems a bit strange to me (more than usual is what I mean), he seems to have lost a lot of self-confidence and is a lot shyer than usual. Perhaps I should ply him with Red Bull.
Anyway, I am off.

Antonio