Monday, January 17, 2005

Many an awkward silence

Message from Antonio
Received 01:42 GMT

Hey freindly fish,
Good look with the interview and hopefully someone will post bail in time. Make sure you make good eye contact and if there is a pretty woman interviewing pout every so often. She will like it. Especially if you lick your lips a little and give her a little kiss before you leave. Maybe even a little playful slap on the ass. Depends on how confident you feel with ass slapping. Played football on Saturday for the first time since xmas and struggled. It was a 1pm Kick Off too so it was stupidly hot. I had to come off 5 minutes into the second half because I was going dizzy. I put it down to a lack of lucozade sport as I normally go 33% further. I seem to have established myself as a first choice striker which is nice though.

Work is going well, getting a bit more involved as I am designing the customer service and compliance departments which we will eventually need. One of the guys from the office is staying with us for a while as he broke up with his girlfriend. I don't think I've ever met anyone of roughly the same age as me who I've got less in common with. Many an awkward silence when its just us in the office, strange because I generally find it easy to get on with people. Anyway with him at home its work and rugby talk 24/7 which gets a bit much. Hopefully the Ginger Man will liberate me. I shall be in Thailand soon where I'm sure I won't struggle to find somebody to make beautiful music with (and I'm not taking my guitar baby. oh yeah).
That will be all for now young man,
Antonio