Monday, December 27, 2004

I am fine thanks for asking

Message from Antonio
Received 03:45 GMT

Hi,
How delightful to be hearing from you. I presume you heard about the earthquake and the resultant tidal waves. Luckily in Singapore we are sheltered by Malysia and Indonesia so nothing happened here except small tremors. But I appreaciate you asking how I am!!! Unfortunately the Thai Island of Phuket, where me and the ginger man have a holiday booked in 6 weeks time, was hit really hard which is not good. That being said having a potential holiday spoilt is nothing of a hardship compared to that which millions are now suffering from.

However, I did had a merry christmas and for christmas dinner the brussel sprouts were served in a sea of walnut sauce. Yum. But it is all not quite the same when you are basking in the sun in 30 degree temperatures.
Are you seeing Athelte this week or next? Who will you take? they are pretty good but you should also keep an eye out for Razorlight and The Doves tickets. I think they are both touring soon.

The world of corporate banking is calling me so i must go
Antonio