Thursday, November 18, 2004

***Character Update***

My (the) mentor. Out of the blue a work mate enters the scene and again I have not introduced the new character in the play. Maybe I should give a run down of my work mates?
... on reflection at this time I will keep this about my mentor as she deserves her own post.
The Mentor- She has the warmth of Donna and confidence of CJ from the West Wing. For reasons I am unsure of she like me. She also heads a team which includes Jessica and myself. We all get on very well. She has cool taste in music and I do follow her lead. In new music we trust.
I know she has a blog, a good one (so I am told), but I have not the courage to seek it out for what if I read about myself and am confronted with my shortcomings. Do I change who I am as a consequence. Do I alter my personality based on a cyberspace interpretation of my actions. Am I flattering myself by assuming I am mentioned? ... I will not read it.

Moving on. Now maybe I knew there was a strong chance we would meet at the gig, maybe I did not. But we did meet and no doubt she will leave it to me to disclose or not to disclose.
She is a star...

...but how do I deal with this?