Saturday, January 01, 2005

***Character Update***

I think it is prudent with the entrance of Miranda, the inspiration for the main characters names, to update the blog with details of some characters who may have or may in the future play a part. These character all work in a similar field to me and their roles may be speaking or non speaking.

Miranda- Very likeable, well read lady who has a sense of humour which is quite endearing and playful. Met her for the first and only time on the october work trip in Bognor Regis and have kept in regular contact by email. Femme fatale who fights crime in a black cat suit.
Exertise: Undercover ops. Martial arts expert. Black belt in more than one disipline.

The Traveller- First person I met when I walked (alone) into a conference room 250 miles from home. The traveller was one of a few people (including Miranda) who had more about them than just talking about work.
Crime fighting legend.
Once topped the Sunday Times "Crime fighters of the year top 100".
Expertise: Covert surveillance. So covert sometimes he is not seen for months.

Samwise Gamgee- Sat next to me in the conference room and after a day the traveller clocked him as being a famous hollywood actor. Was Tom Cruise's stunt driver in Days of Thunder. Now retired from a career on stage and screen he fights crime at weekends. To the best of my knowlege he does this without a costume but he does wear a utility belt.
Was also asked if he wanted to come back to my room for double decker.
Expertise: The Driver. No one can handle a high speed pursuit car like Sam.

The Feisty Scot- Worked in the crime fighting HQ for several summer months before being uncovered as a mole working for a foreign intelligence agency. Gone to live with boyfiend in scotland but had in the past refered to me as "the package". Curious.
I assume it was said refering to me as a proven crime fighter and not in a lustful way.
Expertise: Expert linguist. Very handy with a blade.