Friday, December 31, 2004

My point being

Message from Lorenzo
Sent 10:15 GMT

Hey there,
Have you found thee a lady good sir? There was a couple of dates with shreks wife which is a good start (so to speak) but I hear little else. Do you want me to suggest some lines? Then again I am single (prob with good reason(i have lines)) and there is a risk you would get a slap.

I dont know The Doves but I do like Razorlight. I will look out for tickets. I am well prepared with Athlete, i have heard most of their album but I have not asked anyone to the gig yet.
I have been thinking about asking Miranda (the lady I met on my first Bognor Regis work trip in october) as she was a lot of fun and i think she is at this end of the country for the next couple of weeks. But it would be a little out of the blue as we last met three months ago and on that night, after a few red bulls I did ask her back to my room for double decker (not a euphamism). I think a call from me may frighten her as I normally get really nervous talking to women on the phone. My heart pounds, I start to breathe heavily, forget what to say, then say nothing (but still with the heavy breathing) maybe mumble an incoherant word or two and then hang up.

My point being

double decker talk + heavy breathing = frightning

Maybe I will go to the gig alone.
Lorenzo