Sunday, December 26, 2004

Venture into the wilderness

Message from Lorenzo
Sent 20:48 GMT

Hey Antonio,
You missed out an a very white christmas in this little valley where we were abound with snow. It was the good stuff, you know, light and fluffy but sufficiently thick so that you could form a snow ball that can cover some distance in the air without brusing your intended target. Unless you slipped a stone into the centre, really packed it together and put real velocity in the throw. Sometimes it can be fun doing the latter
...Anyway, a few of the family members and I headed out and a lenghty snow ball fight ensued. I did not expect it so I went out for the 45 minute fight with no gloves and I think I have frost bite. I have already lost two finger nails and a toe so far and another toe is purple. Do you think I should get it checked out? I find that drinking lots of port takes the pain away so that will do for now.

...Anyway the post christmas blues started once I woke up in this morning to find a woman in bed next to me. Then I started to question myself as
I didn't know who she was,
where i met her,
how we got home,
what we had done that night
or why she was dead!

I think I am going to have to take another trip onto the moors with a spade. I hate doing that in winter it leaves me with chapped lips and nails desparately in need of a manicure.

Lorenzo