Monday, November 22, 2004

Smiley Faces

Message from Antonio
Received 01:18 GMT

Young fish,
Your e-mail made me very happy today. Not because of your great words of wisdom or because of your wit and intelligence, but because it reminded me of the Lorenzo we all know and love. Your random typings and elongated sentences were typical of the kind of speak you like to indulge in after a few can's of Red Bull, typified by that night we shared in the Piano Bar. Ah, the memories.
Shame you aint going to the snooker. That is about all I understood from your e-mail.
Interesting stories? Went out after work, hit a few random bars, I got extremely drunk and we ended up at a cool night club. In there we were sat with some Thai girls one of whom wanted a piece of me and I was more than happy to let her have some.
New paragraph as things turn bad. The said bird offers me a cloret and puts what I thought were two mints in my mouth. One tasted funny but I thought I'm in the far east and there is nothing dodgy here! About 15 minutes later I stand up to go to the toilet and low and behold I am incredibly off my tits. I had been drinking much anyway and presume that bird slipped my an E.

Dont think i will be drinking there again, although - free E.
Antonio