Sunday, November 14, 2004

Whatever happened to my friend...

Message from Lorenzo
Sent 17:08 GMT

Hey ya,
I was at The Thrills gig on friday shaking it like a polaroid picture. You know the thrills? santa cruz(your not that far), whatever happened to my friend corey haim etc etc. They are a Dublin band, who add a modern, focused edge to the classic American sound of the 70's... you get the picture.
Did the sexy Ukranian call and did you follow that with a rampant former sexy soviet union resident orgy? I would like to think so. I think it is one of the few countries with a significantly higher % of women so if you struggle for a random fact there you go.

...anyway - I went to the thrills gig with Nerissa and neither of us really knew who the thrills were. I bought the album 1 hour before got to the doors and we tried to learn the words asap. We did ok but were a little short on time. The Irish lads were immense- so good that i bought another album. The place was buzzing and i was jumping around looking like a crazy fool but who cares, it was fun.
I will have to do that again.

fish