Monday, November 08, 2004

I miss your sweet ass

Message from Antonio
Received 04:52 GMT

Howdi young fish,
I to am missing the likes of you, the monkey, the giner man and the small round man. Never realised how cool it is having friends you've known for 13 years. Over here i have friends but they are more like aquaintances (spelt wong i expect). I am not miserable though, far from it, on friday this really sexy bird (Ukraninan i think) came up to me and asked me for my details so she could contact me. She was from a modelling agency! I was trying to play it cool but found this so funny I started laughing uncontrollably. Anyway i gave her my number. Surreal but cool as hell.

Something for you to think about regarding this Jessica creature. Maybe she only wants to be friends. You are obviously in a better position to know if this is true. I am merely hypothesising.

Lots of male model love
Antonio