Monday, December 13, 2004

If god wanted us to drink...

Message from Antonio
Recieved 01:53 GMT

Poor Fish,

If god had wanted us to drink alcohol he would not have invented hangovers. I know which club you are talking about and it would have been a good night but for the crazy girl.
went out on Wednesday for my Birthday and had a cool time. I went out with a married couple and a girl (who is a) friend. Good fun got back about 3.30pm with the said girl, who lives near us and whose boyfriend was out of the country on business. Unfortunately she had told him she'd ring him when she got in but forgot to do so and hence boyfriend thought I was porking her and I had missed calls in the morning as did other people who were out. They have been arguing about this since he's been back in Singapore and I think its pathetic and I'm pretty annoyed that (A) he doesn't trust me not to pork his bird and (B) he doesn't trust her not to pork me. Can't understand why someone would be going out with someone they thought was capable of porking behind their back.

Did I tell you about the Indonesian bird I went out with a couple of times a few weeks ago?
What are your plans for New Year? Hopefully, this time I'll have a good one. Going to a house party which should be cool. I expect you may e-mail me again before xmas but if not have a good one.
And on that festive note I shall bid ye farewell.

Farewell
Antonio