Monday, December 06, 2004

You are really spoiling us

Message from Antonio
received 06:01 GMT

The Fish,
It brings a tear to my eye to think that you would take time out of your day to correspond avec petit moi.
Not done too much recently, although I had a hardcore night out til 7am where I was singing Karaoke for an hour and a half non-stop but I have now. I was doing the Bee-Gees in true high pitch voice stylee to and people we're stopping in the streets to admire my foolhardiness.

Had a more respectable night out on Saturday. Went to the British Chamber of Commerce Ball which was very posh. Black tie and everything but not really my scene. All the women looked like they had just sucked on a lemon and the men on reflection spent too much time talking about work stuff which bored me a bit. I found myself waiting, watching, looking in anticipation for someone to call the butler through some majestic double doors with a tray of chocolates.
But he did not come.

Goodbye my friend, I have work to do.
Mr Ambassador