Monday, December 20, 2004

This could be heaven but I dont know where I am

Message from Lorenzo
Sent 19:48 GMT

Hey Antonio,
The Snow Patrol gig was amazing. To begin with there was the Delays who were very good even though they had a guy on a keyboard who would just keep walking around the stage in a random manner drinking from a bottle of water. I was waiting for someone to turn to him and ask "what do you do here?". Then Snow Patrol turned up and were fantastic (I am limted by the number of adjectives in my lexis but I do try my best). I thought the Thrills were good but these guys had charm and were working with material that was twice as good. When they played an Olive Grove Facing the Sea I just stood there in awe of them, you could feel electricity in the air and when the curly haired skinny man sung it sounded so sincere and moving that I could have listened to them for hours. Especially as I was there with Jessica. I dont think I have ever had a bad time when we have gone out, it is always full of laughs and jokes.
I had a fantastic night.
Maybe it was the music , maybe it was the company,
maybe... maybe... oh I dont know.

Anyway... This will be the last email i send you before the 25th so Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Lorenzo