Thursday, December 16, 2004

Sober/Drunk Differential

Message from Lorenzo
Sent 19:46 GMT

Well my old fuity,
I think the scoring system you suggested if very appropriate for the things that guys like us like. Coversation is important (as you dont want to bored with tales of shoe) and further to this it nice that attactiveness was not broken down into ass, breasts, legs etc as that would have been degrading. I think an issue for you to examine is the sober drunk differential (not in the mathematical sense relating to infinitesimal differences) as you cannot be drunk all the time. 11 is not bad at all as it is the approximate sum total of one criterium.
I think you may be onto something here. Does my sarcasm manifest in emails?
Although your conversation is limited from the sounds of it i think she is in lurve with you.

I heard a fantastic thing as i walked past a tatoo artists today. A 19 year old (i am guessing) girl, dressing the usual Burberry gear, on the phone to her boyfiend (i am assuming) saying "Its my body Adam, I will do what i want to it.... (pause) ..... dont you call me a hippy!". I cant stop smiling.

More happy news- I am of to see Snow Patrol tommorrow night. You know snow patrol? Run, Spitting Games etc. Their latest album, Final Straw, has proved to be their most head-spinning work to date - a swooping attack of distorted guitar, fizzing drum beats and woozy pop anthems laced with enough heartache to fill an ocean.
I am very excited and will provide you with an appropriate critique of the gig at a later date.

Lorenzo