Sunday, January 16, 2005

Pretty woman

Message from Lorenzo
Sent 09:56 GMT

Hi,
I had a nice week and I hope yours was the same. I did some prep work for the interview in another big city and part of that was to find our where the venue was. Since the interview is tomorrow I went for a little drive today with guidance from a Multimap map, I figure straight there and straight back home to brush up some my interview technique. Following the map I ended up in what appeared to be a residential area but turned onto what looked like the right spot. Ended up in a possible BNP stronghold residential cul-de-sac . Either that or the guys really liked that shaved head look. Shrieking like a girl I did a quick three point turn and doubled back on the main road.

On the main road, doing about 15-20 mph trying to look at the map and the street signs, I saw a young lady, wearing fishnet stockings and a red dress, walking on the footpath so I pulled up
"are you local?" I asked politely
"yes" she answered as leaning onto my car and gazing through the open passenger side window
"looking for company?" she added (an odd questin to ask)
"Err, no thanks, just need some directions" and I pulled out my wallet and tried to take out the address that I had written on a piece of scrap paper. As I looked up I noticed a sign on a lamp post that read
"Police notice. Kerb crawlers will be prosecuted"
At that point the blue lights started flashing behind me and the young lady made a dart for the BNP stonghold leaving me alone to handle the fuzz.
I tried to floor the policeman with some Kung Fu/Bruce Lee/Enter the Dragon moves Miranda had taught me but I am a little rusty.
And he had a truncheon.
The fish (caught and bruised)