Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Nudist Jim

Message from Antonio
Received 05:17 GMT

Ah, le Poissson. Bonjour mon ami,
I won't give the ginger man a kiss, I wouldn't want to build his hopes up and then dash them once I explain that you are the only one for me.
Hardcore gymming. If you keep that up til August you'll be quite the muscleman. I like the sounds of a Nudist Gym, I can picture many an erotic scene. I once knew a man called Nudist Jim, he was a good friend though it was a bit embarrassing when we went shopping or out to the cinema. Once I was driving along with him in the passenger seat and I reached for the gear stick but missed and..., well lets just say it was an unpleasant experience.

News from me: People at work are getting on my tits because all 3 of them are in the same Rugby team and thats all they talk about. So I went to one of Singapore's finests bars to destress after work and I found myself daydreaming about that foxy woman we met in the piano bar who sat on your lap. She was on her stag do and having a good night trying to flirt with you in a very obvious way but you just looked at her like she had walked into KFC and asked if they serve chicken. Either you were in a strop that night or you has Jessica on the mind. You were the envy of a few people in there, myself included, as at the same time I was being chatted up by a female quasimodo. Things went a similar way last night.
Cheerio
Antonio