Monday, January 24, 2005

When will the bull become a bear?

Message from Antonio
Received 01:47 GMT

Ah young naive fish,
The 14th of February tis the day of lovers my friend. ie. Valentines day. I will go 33% further on that day if I get hooked up with a young Thai filly.
I think you should have your own radio show. You could call it "The School of Fish" and do every episode high on Red Bull. There would be no dead air that's for sure.
Not much to report from this end. I haven't been out much as I've still been saving my dosh for when the Young Ginger Man arrives 1 week today. I wonder if he will have changed much in the 4 months (yes its been that long) I've been away. It will be strange when I'm home in August, you might notice a change in my accent and I might notice a change in your beauty. Then we'll fall into each others arms and rekindle our long lost lover's flame.
'Tis all I care to write for now. Hope you recieve good news about the job. Would you move to that big city or would you commute? I think you should commute, I'd hate to think of you getting an accent from those parts.
Take care young man,
Antonio