Friday, January 21, 2005

Going live in 3...2...1...

Message from Lorenzo
Sent 23.48GMT

Hi,
I was visiting a friend last night who works for a commercial broadcaster and he took me around the studios before his radio show. I was sat in the studio reading my newspaper when my friend was visited by a budding young presenter who was going to shadow him for the evening, a pretty twenty something tall well spoken asian lady with jet back hair and dressed in black from head to toe. She had a lot of pluck and in between telling my friend that he was the master and she felt she could learn a lot from him, she thought that it may advance her career by networking with me.

She was hot and had a great ass so I told her that i was soon to be posted to east asia as researcher to the Reuters correspondent. Elaborate I know but what else what I supposed to do?
Anyway... women in journalistic careers normally have one of two kinds of ass.
1)Soft and shapely that give a nice ripple when you slap* it.
2)Firm and muscular that send your hand bouncing back when you slap*.
I like seeing a bit of a ripple and I thought hers was one that would not disappoint so I kept the facade going for the rest of the night.
Turns out it was more muscular than I thought.
Lorenzo
*Ass slappage is best delivered with the back of the hand and with the consent of the other party. Poor technique will affect results.