Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Run Lola Run

Message from Lorenzo
Sent 22:26 GMT

Hey,
The week has been fun so far. I joined a gym, like all men in crisis, in January and I have been 7 times in 8 days. I feel great and i look great but my hip is a little sore. I think time is catching up with me but there are many reasons to persist with it. The women there are really hot and wear very little clothing. I dont know why they wear so little, they must be freezing when the get off the machines all sweaty. I think it may be a nudist gym. Not sure.
But I have seen more naked men in the changing room than I would want. Why dont they use the cubicles? Now I find it hard to sleep, all I think about is...

Anyway... was on the treadmill last night and a good looking woman caught my eye, she reminded me of Jessica only not as pretty. She was running on one of the machines in front of me. I would look up every so often to catch a glimpse of her (for motivational reasons) until I realised she was moving further and further back in the belt and her back foot was lifting up right on the edge. She had my full attention then as she was doing some speed. I should have thrown my bottle of powerade at her and shouted
"You idiot... pay attention to what you are doing"
as she was fiddling with the tv screen (trying to flip from BBC to MTV I guess). But before I had the chance she moved back a little more and the treadmill sent her flying off the back. I tried my best to contain my laughter and succeeded to an extent. But then I said
"You idiot... you should have paid attention to what you were doing" and threw the bottle at her anyway.
A little harsh but I still think it was the right thing to do.
Lots of love
Fish