Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Danger! High Voltage

Message from Lorenzo
Sent 20:49 GMT

Hey Antonio,
I have finally come to a point where I am comfortable talking about the phone call I received from the Feisty Scot. He rang to check up on how I was doing as we had not spoken for a while. The conversation started in a pleasant enough manner but with all the formalities done he moved on to talking about how I felt about gay men as, if I have not mentioned before, he is gay.
"I don't give it much thought Scotty, don't have a problem with it, its never been a issue with me" was my response. He also wanted to know if I have every fancied a guy and, as he was sounding a little down, I said if I was going to fancy a man it would be him "especially after watching you dance" I added.
He was 250 miles away so I figured it could do no harm and they guy needed to be picked up and damn it if that needed to be said then I am happy to say it.
But that encouraged him.
He took the conversation down a road I had never traveled down but Scotty knew the route. Eventually he ended up with "well... if you were to come on to me what would you do"
"Stop it Scotty! I am not comfortable with this"
"Go on, it cannot do no harm, you need to be sure you are not tempted"
"I am sure... get off the phone"
"Are you not a little turned on?"
"No god damn it, you are scaring the hell out of me"
"I am a little turned on... in fact a couple of times in the conversation I was ha.............
Yeah I cut him off. The sick puppy.
You hear some people say "not every gay man wants to sleep with you".
Every gay man I know wants to sleep with me.
Just so happens that I only know one gay man.

Lorenzo
Centre of unwanted attention

Next week on Eternal Rambling: The man who tried to lure me back to his hotel room with a freeview box and a playstation.